Days Until Opening Day 2009

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh Jesus

Ok, this is really frustrating that we still haven't heard anything about Torre. Come on guys, what gives? Are you renegotiating his contract, working on Don's, or are you still just not sure what you want to do? Either way figure it out. I can only refresh Yankee hating ESPN so many times.

But the real reason for today's post script post is this article which was posted on my friend Washington Jen's site. Now I was brought up Catholic, but I don't practice and or believe in the stuff that much at all. No offense if you do it just isn't my thing. But I have to say that I am really surprised by some of the comments in this article. Read it and judge for yourself. I write about baseball, I'm not about to offend anyone by getting into a theological debate or by telling them they worship a false God. I'll save that for the blogger happy hour.

3 comments:

jess said...

Gotta give credit (shamelessly) to the folks who pay me, but my people had this story first, yo:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/rockies/2006-05-30-rockies-cover_x.htm

Bruce said...

My apologies Jess

Jen Judson said...

By the way, I didn't post the article... it was in the comments section from one of my readers. You can take all the credit you want for that article, Jess.