Days Until Opening Day 2009

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Morning After The Crush

My morning ritual has become a silent vigil. I write what I can and then patiently await posts from the DC blogging community whose writing I have come to respect a great deal. Up until now I only had a vague picture in my head of what you all looked like and could only guess as to what you all are like in person. That is was it was nice to finally meet most of you last night. My apologies for not spending too much time getting to know you (Jess, INPY I'm looking in your directions). As is usually the case I was concerned with trying to make sure everyone was happy so I was running back and forth between two sets of people but not really giving either the attention that they deserved. Regardless I'm looking forward to the next one so that I can actually have a chance to talk shop. Now excuse me while I drink a gallon of water and crawl back into bed.

3 comments:

jess said...

I look forward to talking with you in the future! It was so lovely to meet you in person. And yeah, there's gotta be more baseball talk when we get the chance :)

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you in person! Don't hate me for being a Sox fan!

Besides, I'm not a crazy Red Sox Nation Yankee hater sox fan. I'm a Sox fan purely because it was passed down from the previous generation. My dad had the tv on all summer long watching the games when I was a kid! If it had been any other team, I would have been a fan of that team.

Bruce said...

Likewise!

You are fine, it is just the crazy ones that make me want to punch a wall.