Days Until Opening Day 2009

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Come on Moose

I'm going to live blog for as long as I can today, but I have to go play poker soon so unfortunately I can't do it for the entire game.


Top of the second vs Toronto and Moose has given up three runs. That worries me, whenever he gets behind early he has a really hard time getting settled back in. Come on Mike, we need you, we want you to be here, but you have to figure this out now otherwise you can kiss your post season start goodbye. Detroit is winning by the way, I'm not scared yet but we can't come this far only to let it slip away.

I'm sending Lucky in for relief!

Bottom of the 2nd....MR. DEREK JETER!!!!! Bobby Abreu ends the inning. Red Sox are losing to Tampa bay 2-0. Detroit is up by 5.

(Damn I love that Squirrel)

No comments: