Days Until Opening Day 2009

Friday, September 21, 2007

At A Loss For Words Again Today

There is nothing more exciting than baseball in late September and October. Yes, football has started and sure I'll watch it on any given Sunday, but it is not the same. One of my blog buddies I Now Pronounce You wrote a great piece on this yesterday. Since I am still in the midst of my writers block (and I'm also struggling with a ridiculous work load) I suggest you check it out. It pretty much mirrors my thoughts on the greatest game there is. Here is the link.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Okay, so it's 11:35pm EST, and I have officially been sitting in my living room watching this game for 4 and a half hours.

Top 14.
Tied.

Even my dog has gone to sleep :)
GO YANKS!

Julie said...

Thank god for the MLB extra innings package.

SHIT.
5-4 Blue Jays.