Days Until Opening Day 2009

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wolfowitz Under Investigation For Ethics Violations*


Paul Wolfowitz is under investigation regarding allegations that he unethically promoted and gave a raise to his girlfriend. When I read this in the Express this morning my first reaction was no doubt the same as yours......WOLFOWITZ HAS A GIRLFRIEND????!!!? I don't want to spend a whole lot of time in this blog discussing superficial BS, but come on, the guy sucks on his combs and uses saliva as hair gel for Godsake!

Personal hygiene aside, is anyone really surprised that someone from the Bush administration may be playing cronyism. The list of dangerously under qualified high ranking buddies of Bush is so absurd that if it wasn't actually true I don't think that I would believe it myself. It's too late to start the witch hunt for these guys now, and actually there is no point either. For every dunce that's removed another crony is waiting in the wings to take his or her place. So maybe I should just stick to the superficial on this one. With that I again say.....WOLFOWITZ HAS A GIRLFRIEND????? Hell, she deserves the promotion just for touching this guy.
*The Yankees were off last night

2 comments:

Jen Judson said...

I must say that I thoroughly enjoy superficial BS. Comb sucking is seriously attractive, so is eating your dandruff or popping your zits with a compass you used in the 4th grade.

Bruce said...

HA. Seriously, no doubt this guy was picked on a lot growing up.