Days Until Opening Day 2009

Monday, March 26, 2007

Drawing a Blank

Attorney-gate is in the eye of the storm right now, opening day is still a few days off, and its a quiet and grey day in the Nation's Capitol. I'm at a loss for topics today so any help would be appreciated. Here are some random ideas, but I'll entertain all comments:

My alumni softball team won it's first game in over a year this weekend.
I've learned that the kennel I volunteer at has an unnaceptably high kill rate.
I think that I may have lost a regular pool partner in favor of a "healthy lifestyle."
Hot dogs, neither hot, nor made from dogs....discuss.

(Spell check seems to not be working)

3 comments:

Jen Judson said...

Personally, I think hot dogs are fascinating. I would like a post examining the history of hot dogs along with commentary regarding their political and social influence on American society.

Bruce said...

I wrote an entire expose on Hot dogs, but blog spot is being a jerk and not working well today.

Jen Judson said...

An expose? I smell a Pulitzer.