Days Until Opening Day 2009

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Schilling Still Sucks


I feel like running around in a circle singing ding dong the witch is dead now that it looks like Schilling has thrown his final pitch in the majors. If it was for any other team I would say that he should give back the $8 million bucks he scammed from Boston. But since it is the sox I think that really the right thing to do would be to donate at least some of that money to a charitable organization. However knowing what I do about Schilling he probably would rather give the money to a skin head group who promotes the baby seal hunt. I hate Curt Schilling. What I hate even more is despite the fact that I loathe the man, I do think that he will make the hall of fame. But before I get to why I think that, here are a few quick facts about him:


10. He beats up orphans just because he thinks it is fun

09. He has never met a puppy dog that he hasn't kicked

08. He is a fan of George Bush (true)

07. Shilling is responsible for the flooding in the Midwest

06. He is responsible for Abraham Lincoln's assassination

05. He is a card carrying member of NAMBLA

04. It is well documented that he clubs baby seals

03. After he retires he has expressed an interest in forming a foundation that takes from the

poor and gives to the rich

02. He thinks world hunger is funny

01. He is an asshole (true)


Ok, but seriously I do think that he makes it to Cooperstown. Sure, he doesn't have 300 wins (not even close actually) but I think that in this day and age of 5 man rotations and 6th inning relief we can kiss that number goodbye for a long time. You know what, I don't think that I can further justify writing a post about why Schilling will get in, so you will just have to go with me on this one. Either way, ding dong the dick is gone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Baseball loses one of the game's true warrior gentlemen. Adieu, Curt, godspeed on your way to Cooperstown.

Bruce said...

Godspeed Curt, on your way to Guantanamo Bay.