Days Until Opening Day 2009

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Could You Sleep Last Night?

Mark your calenders kids, today could be a trivia question...."on what date and against what team did Joba Chamberlin face his first time in the starting rotation" or some variation thereof. Of course the answer is Toronto and the opposing pitcher will be Roy Halladay. That is assuming of course that Joba turns into the phenomenal starter that we all hope he will be, otherwise June 3, 2008 will just be known as another day.

I've checked but at least in the Capital region I don't see that the game is going to be on ESPN, MASN, or any other regular cable channel so that means I am going to have to go in search of a sports bar that has the MLB package tonight. Even though I am trying to tell myself that it isn't that big of deal the truth is that I am really excited and anxious about tonight. More to follow tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I set my DVR to record it... just incase something happens and I am not home to see it.