Days Until Opening Day 2009

Thursday, January 3, 2008

HGH, GET YOUR HGH HERE!!!*


As any baseball player can tell you, getting your HGH has become a little more tricky thanks to that pesky Mitchell Report. Well look no further players because here comes Biehealth US in conjunction with Continental Airlines magazine to solve all of your Human Growth Hormone related needs!!! That's right, no more back alley transactions, no more rookie whistle blowers, and no more Senators to bother you in the locker room!! Biehealth US even offers plenty of legitimate excuses should those bastards actually find out how to test for HGH....choose from any of the following:

Hemorrhoids
Multiple Sclerosis
Ankylosing Spondylitis
Macular Degeneration
Cataracts
Cloitus
Fibromyalgia
Angina
Chronic Fatigue
Diabetes
Hepatitis C
Rheumatoid Arthritis
High Blood Pressure
Sciatica

But that's not all!!! You can also say that you were just using HGH to help with Kidney Dialysis, and heart and / or stroke recovery!!!

Don't believe us, well take a look at this quote from one of our satisfied customers:

"I started taking HGH from Biehealth to help with a nasty hemorrhoid problem. Not only did the hemorrhoids disappear, it worked so well I was able to win 7 Cy Young awards!"
-Roger Clemens

So call us today before that bitch Mitchell starts knocking on your door!

*Sorry for the lame parody today, my friend gave me this ad this morning and I just couldn't believe that any company would advertise this. Happy New Year everyone!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haHA. Perfect! Now I can finally receive a treatment for my nagging problem of too much cloitus in my angina.

Bruce said...

I'm surprised that Pfizer hasn't picked up on this yet!

Jen Judson said...

I HEART Continental Airlines.... because I love really, really shitty customer service and getting screwed.

Hgh Supplements said...

I started taking HGH from Biehealth to help with a nasty hemorrhoid problem. Biehealth US even offers plenty of legitimate excuses should those bastards actually find out how to test for HGH.