Days Until Opening Day 2009

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Joba Goes Down

Seriously....what the hell is going on? Why can we not keep a single player on the team healthy? While Joba's shoulder isn't suppose to land him on the DL, he will be undergoing tests in New York today to check out what he described as a grabing sensation. What I didn't know is that Joba actually has a history of hamstring problems. We will just have to wait and see at this point but I am putting it at 90% that he misses his next start. So who will replace him? Chances are it will be Ian Kennedy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your team doctor is a Sox fan.

Bruce said...

Funny. The Sox aren't looking as strong as they were at the start of the season....could we be seeing the return of the August slump earlier than usual?

Next time you get drunk I am going to tattoo a Yankees symbol on your forehead. That should make you a ton of friends up in Boston.

Julie said...

dude.

I was watching and when Joba had to leave I was fucking happy because he needed to come out anyway. I didn't realize that anything was wrong until David Cone and Ken Singleton were talking about it.

He was throwing hard still though so I am wondering how long he will actually be out.

GO RAYS

Anonymous said...

www.laughable-sport.com you laugh with tears. a big collection of comic movies from all sports