Days Until Opening Day 2009

Monday, November 3, 2008

D-Day 2008

Tomorrow is it, no more predictions, no more analysis, no more speculation. By Wednesday morning or late tomorrow evening we will know the next president of the United States (hopefully). Suffice to say that I am nervous and will no doubt get little to no work done tomorrow as my office becomes my own version of election center 2008. I have laid out the issues that are important to me and have been clear about my choice. When casting your vote I beg you to make your decision based on the issues and how you think that they will have an impact on you and what is best for this country, not on aesthetics, not on attack ads or on irrelevant campaign tricks.

2 comments:

Mike said...

My guess is that we will NOT know who wins by Wednesday morning. I think we are in for weeks of recounts and court challenges. We should know by the end of the month.

Julie said...

BARACK the Vote!

:)